The National Gallery, London
2:20 PM INTERNATIONAL CASE STUDY: The National Gallery Uncovering new territories through technology transformation
- In context: What does the Gallery’s 5-year digital strategy mean in national and international context
- Museums in the creative industries: How we are embedding innovation and R&D to redefine museums’ socio-economic role
- Data-driven thinking: How The National Gallery are using big data and AI to predict the future
- From static to dynamic: Why we are exploding the museum marketing model for a digital world
- Immersive experiences: What AR and VR mean for the future of museums, and what we’re doing about it
Faced with changing consumer demographics, evolving expectations and an explosion of competing new entertainment options, cultural attractions must have a efficient digital strategy in place to offer a more engaging and immersive journey for their visitors.
This interactive class will:
Demonstrate how digitalisation is the key to driving innovation and providing opportunities of value creation. Learn how cultural tourism attractions and heritage sites can deploy the latest technology to retain customer loyalty, generate new business and streamline their processes.
Insights from a leading digital expert, this masterclass will combine educational keynote presentations with open discussions to ensure you get the answers to all your burning questions!